Saturday, January 31, 2009

Gran Torino - Yet another great movie from Dirty Harry!

Gran Torino Clint Eastwood

After watching Million Dollar Baby and quite a few other Clint Eastwood movies, I went with the expectation of a sad finish. Probably that took away the surprise element for me. But he himself gave it away in one of the scenes by reading his horoscope predictions. So let me say that maybe I already knew the climax.

But this movie was so enjoyable just because of Clint Eastwood and some good supporting cast. His energy level simply surprises me! Truly a living legend he is. Amazing acting and at the same time charmingly funny. He growls like a scruffy dog when he gets angry but he is a good guy. Ahney Her is so pretty and does a very good job.

Yet another great movie from our beloved Dirty Harry!

No comments: