Saturday, December 25, 2010

2010 Movies - My Movie Weekend

It was a busy year all together and I was not able to watch many of the movies as I would have actually wished to, especially in the latter half of the year.

But anyways I had collected most of them and was waiting for this Christmas holidays to watch them all. So, starting yesterday, these were the movies that I watched NON STOP (In the order of what I wanted to watch the most):
  • Inception
  • The Town
  • Wall Street Money Never Sleeps (Michael Douglas is THE MAN!!!)
  • The Social Network
  • Devil
  • Despicable Me
  • Skyline
  • Grown Ups
  • The Sorcerers Apprentice
  • The American
Then I also watched some more movies which I did not necessarily wait upon, but just did not want to miss:
  • The Switch
  • Cyrus
  • You Will Meet A Tall Dark Stranger (Any Woody Allen movie - Anytime)
  • Howl
  • The Tortured
  • The Other Guys
Movies I am still anxiously waiting on:
  • Unstoppable (Denzel!!)
  • The Tourist
  • Black Swan
  • The Fighter
  • Faster
  • Tangled
Movies which I am waiting to play the original BD and watch it in MY home theater:
  • Avatar
  • Tron Legacy
  • Twilight Saga: Eclipse
  • Shrek Forever After
  • Saw 3D
Ok, took a short break to post this... Back to movies!

No comments: