Saturday, December 25, 2010

My Favorite Movie Quotes - Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

Just like the original movie, this one is full of fantastic dialog.

Michael Douglas ROCKS! Seriously wish him good luck with what he is fighting.

He is as flamboyant as ever and has some of the most memorable quotes for us:





Gordon Gekko: Someone reminded me I once said "Greed is good". Now it seems it's legal.

Gordon Gekko: The mother of all evil is speculation.



Gordon Gekko: Bulls make money. Bears make money. Pigs... They get slaughtered.

Gordon Gekko: Stop telling lies about me and I'll stop telling the truth about you.

Gordon Gekko: Quotes - "Parents are the bone on which children sharpen their teeth."




Finally...
Gordon Gekko: Money is a bitch that never sleeps!

It took me to those days in September 2008 when everyone at office was looking at the headlines and reading what was in store;

Will there be a bailout? Have we lost our jobs?

People would be making jokes just to conceal their nervousness.





Anyways, great movie. I loved it just for Michael Douglas.

No comments: