Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Favorite Movie Quotes - A Few Good Men



“…I don't want money and I don't want medals. What I want is for you to stand there in that faggoty white uniform, and with your Harvard mouth, extend me some fuckin' courtesy…
You gotta ask me nicely.”

- Colonel Nathan Jessup (Jack Nicholson) in reply to Lieutenant Daniel Kaffee (Tom Cruise) who carelessly asks for the transfer order of Santiago.

And then again in the climax during the trial, Nicholson does a splendid delivery of dialogs:



“Son, we live in a world that has walls. And those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? …

… You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties; You want me on that wall! You need me on that wall!”


Perfect diction!

No comments: