Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Favorite Movie Quotes - Johnny English

Movie: Johnny English

A movie that made me LMAO. Strange that a few of my friends did not like it that much.

Johnny English (Rowan Atkinson) not knowing that the man standing beside him is actually Pascal Sauvage (John Malkovich), expresses his true feelings about the Frenchman.



JE:
"You know, I think I'd rather have my bottom impaled on a giant cactus than exchange pleasantries with that jumped-up Frenchman.
As far as I'm concerned, the only thing the French should host is an invasion.

Sorry, can I help?"

PS:
"Pascal Sauvage, - jumped-up Frenchman."

Also during the climax, Johnny would mistakenly conclude that the arch bishop is a fake and would display the true arch bishop’s bare ass, wide open on national television - hoping to show a tattooed message – “Jesus is coming, look busy.” After he sees the “clean bottom” –

“All right, so I was wrong about the archbishop's bottom.”

No comments: